Web Development Team Lead
Web Development Team Lead
Location: Bodmin (PL31 Postcode)
Salary: up to GBP35K + Benefits
Role: Full Time & Permeant
This is a varied and challenging opportunity for a Web Development Team Lead to work and lead an existing development team to provide fresh ideas in order to expand and continually improve the services provided to clients. The successful lead will also be hands on working a wide variety of projects, which are normally bespoke development.
The Web Development Team leader will be responsible for:
• Plan and schedule projects and team members
• Ensure timely and accurate delivery of projects to clients
• Ensure produced development work is tested and functions as required across all platforms
• Take responsibility for delivered work/projects and ensure customer happiness
• Contribute to and lead web development projects by example
• Ensure maintenance of existing code base
• Ensure development practices and processes are efficient
• Apply knowledge and experience to ensure best practices
• Ensure all time spent on projects is recorded accurately
To be considered for this Web Development Team Lead opportunity you will need to be passionate about technology and will need the following skills/qualifications:
• A critical eye for web design and application development
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills both internal and external to the company
• Ability to work within a development team and lead others
• An understanding of and desire to use good software engineering practices
• Ability to solve problems, overcome obstacles and take things to completion
• Time management ability and awareness
• Extensive portfolio of URL's and code examples
This position is offering a basic salary of up to GBP35K depending on experience but on top of this you also getting a great benefits package covering substantial holiday leave and company pension. Included in the benefits this organisation offers opportunities to train and learn new technologies/languages and achieve numerous certifications.
The office is based in the outskirts of Bodmin within an easy drive of the A30. It's accessible from Liskeard, Par, St Austell, Newquay, Wadebridge, Launceston and Truro etc. If you are thinking to relocate from big cities like London, Southampton, Brighton, Bristol, Oxford, Manchester, Liverpool, Birmingham, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Cardiff etc. to take advantage of the sunny South West of England or for a change in lifestyle, this could be the role for you.
Cotterell Consulting is a specialist IT&T recruitment consultancy acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please apply securely and in confidence by clicking 'Apply now' online directly to this advert, ensuring you enclose an up to date CV and indication of your salary expectations. Suitable applicants will be phoned from an experienced IT&T consultant, normally within 1-2 working days.