Central Employment are working with a leading travel provider who are looking to add to their technical team with an additional PHP Developer. The role is more than development and will require experience from design through to deployment, support and ongoing maintenance.
The focus of the role will be developing both the front and back end of the website which contributes heavily to the success of the business.
- Good commercial experience with Object Oriented Programming
- SQL database design and data manipulation
- Automated deployment Grunt/Gulp
- Using X-Debug or Firebug for day to day debugging
- Experience with Aptana or PHPStorm or a similar IDE would be beneficial
- Finally experience of Linux and command line scripting
I'm also looking for
If you think this opportunity is for you, please get in touch with George Click here to contact this recruiter Employment