3 days left
- Full Time
Central Employment are working alongside UK leading Digital Marketing and eCommerce Solutions provider. Due to their continued expansion our client is looking for a number of PHP Developers (Senior/Lead) to join their growing development team.
This role requires someone who enjoys solving problems and producing unique solutions. The right candidate will need to be comfortable speaking with internal teams to fully understand the requirements then build the perfect solution; communication skills and attention to detail are a must.
The ideal candidate must have an excellent understanding of object orientated PHP5, MySQL, and jQuery, and any experience of MVC methodologies would also be advantageous. As a minimum requirement you will need 3-4 years commercial experience or a recognised qualification in this field.
• Create unique solutions to improve our customers conversion rate using PHP, jQuery and MySQL
• Communicate directly with our internal marketing teams to understand their requirements.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
• Significant knowledge of OOP PHP5 development
• Experience with MySQL and database design
Knowledge, Skills & Experience (Desirable)
• Ability to solve complex tasks
• Prior experience using git
• Use of MVC Frameworks