School Admissions Officer wanted
North London is a fantastic area to work in, with local amenities such as Hampstead Heath and Brondesbury Park nearby. A School voted by OFSTED as 'Outstanding' and a school situated near these attractions are looking for an experienced School Admissions Officer. Have you worked with school admissions before? Or do you know anyone who has? Randstad Education has a great referral scheme. If you have previous experience in this field, then please apply online now. Or please spread the word!!
- Fielding enquiries by email, telephone and letters
- Arranging interviews
- Writing offer letters
- Maintaining prospective student files
- Entering all relevant information on Integris database
- Maintaining the enrolment spreadsheet
- Organising and dispatching mailshots
- General office duties such as, answering the telephone, adhoc administrative duties and assisting at open days.
- Previous school based experience
- Experience using the Integris Database
- School Admissions experience
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Good PC skills (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Due to the confidential nature of this role, successful candidates must have a current CRB check
- Warm and welcoming telephone manner
- Ability to work as part of a team
- A friendly and positive manner
Randstad Education is one of the top leading education recruitment agencies in London. We are known and credited for fantastic service, and our competitive rates. But most importantly, we are always seeking candidates who wish to develop their career within education.
If this role is for you, then please apply online now.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Randstad Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and require all applicants to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.