Have you heard of Randstad Education before? Randstad Education is one of the leading education recruitment agencies within London.
Randstad Education offer competitive rates, and provide outstanding service. But, most importantly we dedicate all of our time and effort in finding the perfect role for each individual.
Our client in Harrow is seeking an experienced School Data/Admissions Officer.
Do you have previous experience within this field? Or do you know someone who does? Randstad Education has a great referral scheme.
If you have the required experience, please apply online now, or please spread the word!
* Dealing with all admissions matters using the school's SIMS Database
* Assessment Management
* Logging all personal details of pupils and parents on SIMS
* Pulling reports off of SIMS
* Analysing data from reports and providing records to the senior team
* First point of contact for both parents and children
* Previous experience of working within a school is essential
* Previous experience of using the SIMS database - candidates without this experience will not be considered
* Excellent PC skills (Outlook, Word, Excel)
* Excellent communication skills
* Due to the confidential nature of this role, successful candidates must have a current DBS check
* Good interpersonal skills and be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
* Warm and personable manner
* Ability to demonstrate a high standard of literacy and numeracy
* Able to demonstrate the ability to work confidentially, on their own, and as part of a team
Randstad Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and require all applicants to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Please apply ONLINE NOW!
We look forward to hearing from you.