BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Job Title – Business Development Manager
Salary – 35,000 GBP
Start Date - 28/09/2016
Closing Date – 26/10/2015
Location – Liverpool, England
Total Hours – 39 Hours Weekly
Euro Food Brands Export Ltd combines specialist technology with unique people skills to assist, create and innovate, delivering solutions that require minimum resource and result in large increases in customer loyalty, revenue and profits.
We are seeking energetic and motivated professionals to join our growing Business Development team. Our Business Development Managers (BDM’s) work directly with our customers to support our post-sales commercial lifecycle as it relates to customer adoption, optimization, and expansion. BDM’s are the customer’s point person for all program-related inquiries, building trusted advisor relationships with all relevant stakeholders. BDMs have a strong understanding of our customers’ business objectives and the ability to identify and articulate how our solution supports achievement of customers’ strategic business goals.
The ideal candidate will have the highest calibre customer program management skills. S/he manages the customer experience across our customer base, meeting agreed retention and usage targets. S/He is an excellent presenter and creative thinker with the ability to troubleshoot issues quickly and effectively. The successful candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills, possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, and be extremely well-organized and analytical with an ability to work well under pressure. S/He must be a strong team player as well as a proactive individual contributor.
- Support a seamless customer on boarding processes
- Work closely with our sales, services and support teams to proactively manage each customer’s successful deployment
- Develop and implement tailored programs that provide continued value to the customer and drive long-term account growth
- Drive and execute customer renewals, including proactively identify and prioritize accounts focusing efforts according to perceived risk, potential growth, strategic value, and (renewal) timeframe
- Work collaboratively with marketing team on building customer references
- Create and contribute to thought leadership content
- Make our customers successful!
- Track record of driving customer success and aligning within complex customer environments at executive and department levels
- Ability to understand customer requirements, identifying up sell/cross-sell opportunities
- Experience in an enterprise solution sales environment and ability to partner with account executives in development and closure of sales opportunities
- Skilled at negotiating business terms with line-of-business, senior management and/or C-level executives
- Data-driven with a commitment to process; drive/track consistent engagement process
- Advanced program management and customer success skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, results-oriented culture
- Previous experience with an annual subscription sales model preferred
- Enough sales account management or related experience
- International experience in the Food Industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, finance or similar concentrations