European Customer Care Advisor - 8038LM
FRENCH SELECTION UK
European Customer Care Advisor
Customer Service, Customer Care, Helpdesk, Call Centre, Claims Handler, Administration, Inbound Calls, Outbound Calls, Complaint Management, German, French, Flemish, Swiss, Austrian, Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire
Salary: £18,000 pa + Bonus
At commutable distance from Milton Keynes, Woburn, Aylesbury, Leighton Buzzard, Amersham, Watford, St.Albans, Hertford, Welwyn Garden City, Stevenage, Hitchin, Bedford
Our client is a multi-billion dollar, multi-national company with over a hundred market-leading partners. Their goal is to create competitive and creative solutions for a wide range of industries and they are currently looking for a selection of candidates to join their ever-growing team in the U.K.
Your role will be within a team of customer care advisors. You will be responsible for resolving problems of customers and retailers. You will continually promote the care attitude and deliver the highest possible standard of customer care at all times.
- Manage a team of advisors by coordinating holidays, managing return to work interviews and dealing with grievances/complaints.
- Handling all customer enquiries by e-mail, fax, mail or telephone
- Analyse information and situations in order to solve any problems in a calm, efficient and professional manner
- Maintain the database and case management system to follow up on enquiries
- Directly address customers in a professional and clear manner
- Liaise with other members of the staff, such as brand retailers, field managers and internal departments in order to implement service request resolutions and action plans
- Escalate issues to the Team Leader and ensure that the group maintains professionalism at all times
- To undergo the required training in order to keep up to date on systems and operations
- Fluent English and any of the following languages: German, French, Flemish, (written & spoken) - ESSENTIAL
- Previous experience within an administrative or secretarial role – DESIRABLE
- High school diploma and above in the automotive industry – DESIRABLE
- Ability to type 35 words per minute – ESSENTIAL
- Previous experience in a call centre environment - DESIRABLE
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Good telephone manners and attention to detail
- Team player & able to work without supervision
- Strongly motivated & proactive with a professional manner
- IT literate and proficient
£18,000 pa + Bonus (depending on additional language skills) + Great Career Progression Opportunities + Relocation Package
FRENCH SELECTION UK is the leading recruitment consultancy specialising in the placement of French, German, Spanish, Italian and Russian speaking professionals and executives throughout the UK.