European Vehicle Diagnostics Technician - 8039LM
1 day left
- Full Time
FRENCH SELECTION UK
European Vehicle Diagnostics Technician
Technical, Service Support, Automotive, Technical Support, Troubleshoot, Problem Solving, Technical Solution, German, French, Flemish, Swiss, Austrian, Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire
Salary: £32,000 pa
At commutable distance from Milton Keynes, Woburn, Aylesbury, Leighton Buzzard, Amersham, Watford, St.Albans, Hertford, Welwyn Garden City, Stevenage, Hitchin, Bedford
Our client is a multi-billion dollar, multi-national company with over a hundred market-leading partners. Their goal is to create competitive and creative solutions for a wide range of industries and they are currently looking for a selection of candidates to join their ever-growing team in the U.K.
Your role will be to advise retailers on technical issues when required in order to promote retailer and customer satisfaction. The advice you give will be from your own personal experience, information gained through discussions and, of course, your training.
- Handling all customer and retailer enquiries by e-mail, fax, mail or telephone
- Understand and employ company policies to empower and resolve issues
- Analyse information and situations in order to solve any problems in a calm, efficient and professional manner
- Maintain the database and case management system to follow up on enquiries
- Directly address customers in a professional and clear manner
- Liaise with business partners, internally and externally to implement resolution and action plans
- Evaluate the need to escalate the case to a specialist or team leader.
- To undergo the required training in order to keep up to date on systems and operations
- Fluent English and any of the following languages: German, French, Flemish (written & spoken) - ESSENTIAL
- Automotive qualifications and work experience (engineering, technician or apprenticeship) – ESSENTIAL
- Previous experience in a technical support role or similar- DESIRABLE
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Good telephone manners and attention to detail
- Team player & able to work without supervision
- Strongly motivated & proactive with a professional manner
- IT literate and proficient
£32,000 pa + Great Career Progression Opportunities + Relocation Package
FRENCH SELECTION UK is the leading recruitment consultancy specialising in the placement of French, German, Spanish, Italian and Russian speaking professionals and executives throughout the UK.
Apply for European Vehicle Diagnostics Technician - 8039LM
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly