Are you a passionate about Humanities? Can you effectively teach KS3-4 to classes of mixed ability? Are you able to deliver outstanding lessons to a diverse group of learners? If yes, you are exactly what we are looking for!
A Rotherham based school are looking for a Humanities teacher to join on a full time contract from October until the end of the academic year. A career within this school offers great job satisfaction, whilst delivering excellent student outcomes. This role is open to NQT's & experienced teachers.
- A competitive daily rate
- Good standards of behaviour & a supportive leadership team
- A high quality continuing personal development plan
- Plan, prepare and teach lessons at KS3 and KS4 (therefore a detailed knowledge of the curriculum is crucial)
- Participate in and organise relevant extra-curricular activities
- Assist colleagues within your department
- Monitor pupil's progress and keep records of their development, as well as preparing them for external examinations & qualifications
To be considered for this role, you must hold -
- Qualified Teacher Status & eligibility to work in the UK;
- A valid DBS (Randstad can facilitate a DBS application if required);
- Relevant recent teaching experience.
If you this sounds like the right opportunity for you and you fit the criteria, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . Alternatively, please call 0114 274 3765 to speak with Lewi regarding the role.