1 day left
- Full Time
RA Smart are specialist suppliers of textile digital printing systems, which are sold and installed throughout the UK. We are offering an excellent opportunity for a technically competent service engineer to join our busy expanding team.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Liaise directly with our manufactures and customers and be responsible for the installation and support of a wide range of digital printing systems
- Work independently to deliver front-line fault finding and technical resolutions, on-site at customer premises across the UK
- Ideally have experience in a technical discipline
- Self-reliant, with good communication skills
- Hands-on mechanical aptitude and PC literacy
A company car will be provided and the successful applicant will be prepared to travel throughout the UK and will be expected to have a flexible attitude to hours of work. A full driving license is essential.
Both experienced support engineers and applicants with an interest in digital print technology will be considered.
Salary is dependent upon experience and qualifications.
Please apply in writing along with your current CV by following the instructions at the bottom of this page.
Apply for Service Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly