National Account Manager
1 day left
- Full Time
National Account Manager – North West Region
Lyreco UK & Ireland
Here at Lyreco UK & Ireland we have a fantastic opportunity not to be missed! National Account Manager, North West, up to £45k basic (DOE) with £60,000 OTE. This role offers an exceptional corporate benefits package as well as car/car allowance whilst allowing you to develop your career with one of the world’s leading workplace solutions providers. This role will cover off the North West and also the M6 corridor to West Midlands and Birmingham area.
Lyreco is a world leader in workplace supplies solutions, with a strong focus on exemplary service to all our loyal and committed customers. We’re a single source solutions provider, offering everything from office products, to furniture, catering supplies and technological products. From coffee to calculators we’re truly a one-stop shop for all our customers’ office place needs! With our ongoing investment in our team, now is a fantastic time to join our forward thinking dynamic business. We pride ourselves on providing the best possible career path for our employees and we’ll ensure that your remuneration matches your success.
Do you have a proven track record in business development at a corporate level? If so you could be the ideal person to join our people centric award winning business. We’re looking for a new National Account Manager to become part of our ongoing success. If you’re a target driven individual who has the competency and autonomy to work from home as well as out in the field then you could be the ideal person to manage and develop a portfolio of our commercial business accounts.
Key responsibilities of a Lyreco National Account Manager:
- Delivery of an exceptional customer experience
- Ability to maximise account revenue and profit
- Account retention and development
- Relationship management
- Regular travel across the North West Region and national locations
- Negotiating contractual agreements
- Effective communication with all stakeholders
- Management of account information
- Regular analysis and reporting of data
- Compiling & delivering in-depth business review with customers
Skills and abilities of a Lyreco National Account Manager:
- Proven business development track record
- Background in corporate sales (commercial, private, or public sector)
- Strong analytical ability, with excellent commercial acumen
- Complete understanding of the sales and business development process across a multi-faceted account portfolio
- Commitment and motivation to achieve goals and exceed targets
- Comfortable working in an autonomous environment and managing a hectic schedule
- Experience of working within a target driven and performance related environment
- High level of computer literacy across Microsoft Office programs and more
If you are looking to develop a great career then this National Account Manager opportunity with Lyreco offers personal development and first-class training alongside the prestige of working within an industry-wide respected brand. Make sure that you don’t miss this fantastic opportunity to progress your business development career and click here to apply today.
Apply for National Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly