Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager – National coverage
Lyreco provides workplace solutions to businesses globally and has an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager within our Print Solutions Division as part of the Corporate Sales Team. This role involves national coverage of the UK. This new position has been created to further develop and support growth.
The package includes a basic salary up to £45,000 (DOE), plus a bonus (OTE) of £12,000+, Car/Allowance, & Corporate Benefits. Plus ongoing training & development for career progression, whilst working for an ethical and forward thinking business.
We are looking for someone who is familiar with selling a solution to customers, you may be familiar with Marketing or Print Communications or from a completely unrelated industry and have the right skill set that we need.
Delivering and exceeding customer expectations is a key focus of our business. You will report into the Director of Business Development – Print Solutions, working as part of a close team to develop and build upon existing relationships with customers and Account Managers across the Corporate Division.
Key responsibilities of a Lyreco Business Development Manager:
- Building added value relationships creatively, with colleagues and customers.
- Identifying leads and winning new accounts within the Print and Marketing Communications remit.
- Tailoring customer’s requirements to relevant solutions in line with the Print Divisions offering.
- Working in a highly autonomous environment, managing a hectic schedule and complex sales cycles.
- Working closely with existing sales teams and partner suppliers to identify and deliver growth in this new area.
Skills and abilities to become a Lyreco Business Development Manager include:
- A strong track record of success in a ‘Solution Sales’ environment.
- Analytical in approach with excellent commercial acumen.
- Excellent relationship and negotiation skills across a wide range and all levels of contact.
- Capable of multitasking and organising time effectively. The role will involve working across multiple projects at any one time.
- Consultative in approach to create and deliver the right solution.
If you are looking to further develop your career in an award winning and people centric business, then apply for this Business Development Manager role and come and join our ever-successful Corporate Sales Division.