Support Worker Job in Gillingham
We’re looking for the most compassionate and caring Support Workers to work through our Canterbury branch in the Gillingham area with clients with mental health and challenging behaviour conditions. As a Support Worker, you will provide an essential service to support clients.
For a limited time only, we are offering a free uniform and DBS when you join our team.
About the Support Worker Job:
You will form an integral part of the Newcross team in this varied and rewarding role, delivering person-centred care in accordance with individual care plans that enrich lives. This may involve working within secure units.
You will have access to comprehensive training and 24 hour support and in order to ensure that you always have enough work, you will be employed on a permanent, flexible contract with guaranteed hours.
A conscientious and dedicated approach to personalised care makes an incredible difference to people, and that’s exactly what makes you the perfect fit for our team.
The benefits of joining Newcross include:
- Salary of up to £11.30/hr, paid weekly
- Agreed mileage expenses for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform (For a limited time!)
- Your own online account area to enter availability, download timesheets and receive payslips
- One-to-one relationship with a dedicated service manager
- Ongoing training and development through our training credits scheme
In order to be considered for this job you will need the following:
- Right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months’ previous paid experience working in a similar role, with secure unit experience
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 18 months or your 3 most recent jobs.
Access to your own transport is desired but by no means essential.
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.