Support Worker - Weekend Work
*** Weekend only work now available ***
Are you an experienced support worker looking for weekend work only?
Are you looking for 30 hours work per weekend?
Are you a student who is looking for weekend work?
Candidates will be supporting adults and young adults with learning difficulties, autism and mental health issues within supported living and residential settings.
Candidates must have a minimum of six months’ care experience and be reliable and flexible.
We offer competitive rates of pay including the opportunity to work over the weekend, we also offer weekly pay, a training package, earlies, lates, full days and night shifts.
- Supporting service users with medication.
- Help maintain a safe, comfortable and supportive home for service users.
- Enable service users to achieve independence in all areas of their life where possible.
- Help service users meet their health and social care needs.
- Ensure that the rights of the individuals we support are always protected and respected.
This role is subject to full safer employment checks including an enhanced DBS disclosure. The cost of this will be met by the applicant, but we also accept portable, enhanced DBS certificates.
If you are interested in this job, please give us a call on 0151 691 4935 and email your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org