Registered Care Manager
1 day left
- Full Time
Our client is seeking a Registered Care Manager in Wrexham and Flintshire for its home care, companionship, and dementia care service. An award winning provider, what they offer is unique. They specialise in a consistent, bespoke and quality companionship lead service to private clients in their own homes. With a minimum of one-hour service they believe this enables relationships to be central to the support they provide.
Would you like to manage a service that is bespoke, unique and never rushed?
The Registered Care Managers responsibilities are to manage the day to day running of the operations ensuring compliance and acting in the best interests of the customers we support. Including:
· Recruitment, Induction & training of the staff team.
· Supervision and appraisal of all staff.
· Ensure good match and Introduce staff to the customer.
· Interviewing potential Home Care Assistants and ensure staff retention.
· Meet with prospective customers to discuss their needs.
· Care Planning, Risk Assessments & Health & Safety.
· Representing the company and relationship building.
· Complete Quality Assurance Visits and service reviews.
· Ensure all legal, regulatory and the organisations standards are met or exceeded.
· Managing the staff team and carrying out any supervisions or appraisals.
· Ideally you will have experience of the social care sector and good care principles.
· Excellent communication skills and be able to demonstrate their ability to motivate, and influence the team
· Must hold a minimum Level 5 in Health and Social Care and show a willingness for continuous development for career progression.
· Be computer literate and ideally have experience of using a rostering system.
· Have good administrative office/planning/organisational and delegation skills.
· Experience within a supervisory/managerial role in Domiciliary Care/Home Care or Community Care.
· A Person Moving and Handling training qualification would be advantageous but not essential.
Above all we are looking for a Registered Care Manager who can take on board the bespoke service we offer. We need someone who wants to be part of a high quality service where everything is tailored
around our customers.
It would be great if you could provide a fantastic covering letter, maybe include what attracted you to apply for this position and what you feel you could bring to the role. Don’t worry if you have any questions we will give you a call to discuss your application and answer any questions you might have. So please click on apply!
Apply for Registered Care Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly