We Are Looking For A Champion In Childcare!
Post: Nursery Manager
Location: Busy Bees at Glasgow Pollokshields, 328 Albert Drive, Pollokshields, Glasgow G41 5DZ
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: Dependent upon experience/ qualifications
Welcome to Heritage House Nursery in Pollokshields Glasgow.
We provide quality childcare for babies and young children between 6 weeks and 5 years of age.
Heritage House Nursery is a beautiful Victorian House which has been specially adapted to accommodate 90 children. It is situated in a lovely quiet green belt area of suburban Glasgow, but still within easy access for the M8 motorway, and a short walking distance from two local train stations and Glasgow Underground.
Our extensive gardens provide the children with excellent all year round opportunities for learning.
As a Childcare practitioner, you'll already know that no two days in a nursery are the same!
Ultimately, the Nursery Manager has a duty of care for all children placed in their care and is responsible for the overall management of the nursery setting in order to ensure the legal and curriculum requirements are met in line with Busy Bees’ policies and procedures.
We offer the Nursery Manager a package which reflects how much we value our Nursery staff, these are as follows:-
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts
- A solid development programme for staff at all levels leading to nationally recognisable qualifications
- Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. Sainsbury’s, Mark & Spencer, Odeon, Gym membership and many more including cash back facilities
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
You are invited to join our very successful and happy nursery team.
For a full job description please visit Busy Bees Childcare careers page.
Please contact us, we look forward to hearing from you!