Care Assistant - Nights
3 days left
- Full Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Care Assistant (Nights) to join this leading Care Home based in Nottinghamshire. Belvoir Vale Care Homes is not on a direct bus route and therefore it is essential that all applicants must have their own transport.
Belvoir Vale Care Home is registered to provide dementia care along with respite and day care. The Care Home is owned by one of the UK’s most established care providers and is committed to promoting high standards throughout all of its homes and continuously monitors and reviews its quality control procedures and systems.
The Care Assistant is part of the caring team and as such works with and leads other members of staff to care for the Service Users in the Home. Reporting to the Care Manager, you will be responsible for leading members of staff and will be dedicated to contributing towards the continuous high quality of care given to our Service Users.
As a Care Assistant your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Maintain Service Users privacy and dignity at all times whilst ensuring that they have a right of choice.
- Help the Service Users lead a full a life as possible.
- Provide and maintain the highest possible levels of care, and assist with Service Users activities.
- Assist in framework of social activities
The ideal Care Assistant will have the following skills and experiences:
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Flexibility and be able to adapt to the needs of service users.
- Caring nature.
Positions available are:
- Full / Part time
This position is full time, nights. Part-time too, and bank.
In return for this you will receive a competitive salary dependent upon qualifications.
The Care Home are committed to providing on-going training and development for all our employees to continually update their skills all members of staff take part in a comprehensive induction programme and attend relevant courses, such as moving and handling, infection control, fire training and food hygiene.
The following benefits are available:
- Training and Development opportunities
- Pension plan
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Excellent working conditions
- Free Parking
- Get tech: tax free technology through salary sacrifice
- Health Benefits for Staff with over a year’s service
- National Care Award
- Career Progression opportunities
- Cycle to Work Scheme
All applicants will be subject to satisfactory references and all employees are checked against the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).
For an opportunity to join this leading Care Home please submit your CV Online.
recruitx ref: 52721402 / INDHP
Apply for Care Assistant - Nights
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly