Domiciliary Care Manager – Inspire and Lead Your Team
4 days left
- Full Time
Are you a dedicated Domiciliary Care Manager who can lead and inspire your team? Our client, a leading domiciliary provider in the Wolverhampton area pride themselves on providing excellent support to elderly people in their own homes and within extra care schemes. Our client encourages all their clients to remain independent and pursue their hobbies to meet their potential through personalised care plans.
There are exciting plans for growth, so this is an exciting time to join with progression opportunities and personal development for all.
As Domiciliary Care Manager you will lead and manage the office and care staff to deliver and maintain an excellent quality home care service, as well a. This will include:
- Ensuring that the high standards of care are maintained through planning, staff management and effective communication.
- Business development with outside agencies
- Care Planning, Risk Assessments & Health & Safety.
- Representing the company and relationship building
- Ensure all legal, regulatory and the organisations standards are met or exceeded.
- Managing the staff team and carrying out any supervisions or appraisals.
Person Specification of a Domiciliary Care Manager:
- Excellent management skills with a person centred approach.
- Experience of working in a senior/supervisory role within a care setting.
- NVQ 4 or 5 Registered Managers Award.
- Willingness to undertake appropriate qualification training as required.
- Innovative and creative in decision making and problem solving
Above all you will have a natural ability to motivate and lead a dynamic staff team, with the determination and passion to maintain a quality, personalised service to all clients.
If you would like more information, please click on apply and we will get in touch with you to discuss the role further.
Apply for Domiciliary Care Manager – Inspire and Lead Your Team
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly