External Sales Representative
Our client has an exciting career opportunity for an External Commercial Signs Sales Representative to play a key role in expanding commercial sales offering on a national basis.
In this role you will identify any opportunities in line with the business strategy, as well as acting as the first point of call for customers to resolve any issues, and provide customer care and identify any service improvements which will facilitate increased sales volumes.
This is a position with significant travel so a full driving licence is essential.
This role will play a key part in ensuring we drive revenue into the business and achieve our goals for 2016/17 .
- Support the management in the achievement of the business plan via networking, volumes, and profitability.
- Expand the customer base within the commercial sign sector on a national basis.
- Prospect potential customers in writing, by phone, and in personand effectively outline the company’s products and services.
- Maintain a database of all prospected opportunities, contact details, and status of sales activity.
- Ensure all sales activity reports are reviewed, analyzed, and followed up as appropriate.
- Maintain all client contract, and agreement documentation to the relevant standard.
- Communicate with accounts, and sales departments, to ensure that all new clients are set up and ready for business in a timely and correct manner.
- Build partnerships with key personnel and ensure queries and problems are resolved promptly with all relevant parties.
- Work with the sales team in the refinement of pricing strategies whichhelpachievea sound margin.
- Support the sales team as required by communicating any gaps or shortage of point of sale materials.
- Perform any other duties as required by the management.
- A good standard of education, allied to experience in a field sales role selling to, and servicing customers.
- Demonstrate expertise in independently planning, managing, and executing sales strategies.
- Proven track record in sales with the ability to increase both the network of contacts, and meet targets.
- Demonstrated experience in building and maintaining customer relationships, and identify opportunities to improve business success for both parties.
- You should possess first class interpersonal skills,astrong acumen for presenting, and the ability to pitch to prospective clients.
- Excellent organizational skills and an ability to prioritize your own workload are essential in this role, as are strong problem solving skills, and the ability to effectively, and proactively identify and analyze problems and find appropriate solutions.
If you feel like you have what our client is looking for, then please send in your CV and click APPLY right away!