M&E Quantity Surveyor - Building Services - M&E - Climate Control - London - Contract (Project duration 12 months) - High End Residential
One of the UKs leading providers of climate control systems for working, leisure and living environments has an opportunity for a Mechanical Quantity Surveyor to join their commercial team.
You would be site based in Chelsea for the duration of this project.
Successful applicants will have the following qualifications and experience:
· Bringing together the Monthly Management Cost Forecasts.
· Bringing together Cost Plans for projects and discussing costs with both Clients and Client PQS teams.
· Placing sub-contractor orders, including let meetings, pre-selection interviews, negotiation of contract total and agreeing their final accounts
· Work in partnership with Project Managers and Site Foreman to ensure contract requirements and deadlines.
· Attendance of site meetings throughout the project.
· Taking a project from handover to validation to final account.
· Working within team to ensure delivery of customer requirements and all work meets relevant standards.
· Ensure all paperwork for project is kept up to date.
· The ability to work under pressure to meet set deadlines.
· The ability to plan ahead, co-ordinate and prioritise workloads.
For more information about this role or keen on a new opportunity within the Building Services or Maintenance sector, please contact Julian Ennor on 01223 311735 or email@example.com