Project Workpack Engineer
Project Workpack Engineer
Cape is an international leader in the provision of essential industrial services principally to the energy and mineral resources infrastructure sectors. Our range of multi-disciplinary services includes the traditional services of access, insulation, coatings and mechanical and a range of specialist services including oil and gas storage tanks, heat exchanger replacement and refurbishment, and environmental services.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a Project Workpack Engineer to join our team in Aberdeen. As a key part of the BP fabric maintenance team, you will be taking a lead role in all coatings work scopes, acting as the onshore focal point for work relating to ongoing maintenance and key projects.
The key responsibilities include:
- Assisting with planning and organisation of fabric maintenance workpacks
- Providing technical coatings support to onshore and offshore project teams
- Assisting with specifications of work to be undertaken
- Building and maintaining close working relationships with the client
- Working closely with QA/QC personnel to ensure high standards are maintained
By showcasing your positive and proactive approach, with a focus on achieving results you will quickly develop the strong working relationships that are required with both the client and your operational colleagues.
In order to be successful you will need to demonstrate the ability to manage your time and workload effectively.
In addition, you will need to have:
- Proven experience in a similar fabric maintenance project role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience of executing Coatings work, including PFP products
- Ability to read and fully understand technical drawings
- Offshore Survival training (BOSIET) would be an advantage
- A NACE or ICORR qualification would be desirable
In return we can offer you a competitive salary along with personal and professional development and the opportunity to develop your career, with the leading international provider of industrial services.
Cape was founded in 1893 as an importer and manufacturer of insulation materials. Since then we have grown steadily, both organically and through acquisition, to become the leading international multi-disciplinary service provider we are today. We now employ over 19,000 people in 30 countries, bringing expertise and experience to the full lifecycle of large secure industrial assets. We provide a global client base with a wide range of core and specialist services, principally to industrial plant operators and major international Engineering and Construction contractors both on, and off-shore.
Our values describe the working culture and underlying behaviour we aim for across Cape. These values are:
1. Relentless Pursuit of Excellence
3. Commitment to Deliver
4. Commitment to our People
5. One High Performing Team
We believe these values are fundamental to our vision to build a better business for the long-term and our aim to bring excellence to every aspect of every project we support.
If you feel that you may be suitable for this Project Workpack Engineer role, then please apply now!