Cape is an international leader in the provision of essential industrial services principally to the energy and mineral resources infrastructure sectors. Our range of multi-disciplinary services includes the traditional services of access, insulation, coatings and mechanical and a range of specialist services including oil and gas storage tanks, heat exchanger replacement and refurbishment, and environmental services.
We are now looking to recruit a Commercial Administrator to join our team in Aberdeen. The focus of the role is to provide ongoing support to the Commercial Manager and Project Managers. In practice this will involve co-ordinating, monitoring and controlling the provision of invoicing, monitoring of accruals, purchase order tracking systems and compilation of monthly cost reports as well as ensuring contractual compliance of all commercial documents and reports.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing accurate and timely invoices in relation to the assigned projects, ensuring contractual compliance is met at all times.
- Updating and monitoring cost/income accruals, labour reconciliation's and purchase order tracking systems
- Providing accurate information via month end reporting
- Assisting the Commercial Manager in the preparation and reporting of monthly reports,
- Monitoring and reporting forecasts
- Assisting with the preparation of annual budgets and rate reviews.
In order to be successful in the role you would benefit from the following qualifications and experience:
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Strong PC skills including a first class appreciation of computerised databases and the use of spreadsheets
- Prior experience in a similar administration role is preferred but not essential
In return we can offer you a competitive salary, along with personal and professional development with the opportunity to progress your career with the leading international provider of essential industrial services.
Cape was founded in 1893 as an importer and manufacturer of insulation materials. Since then we have grown steadily, both organically and through acquisition, to become the leading international multi-disciplinary service provider we are today. We now employ over 19,000 people in 30 countries, bringing expertise and experience to the full lifecycle of large secure industrial assets. We provide a global client base with a wide range of core and specialist services, principally to industrial plant operators and major international Engineering and Construction contractors both on, and off-shore.
Our values describe the working culture and underlying behaviour we aim for across Cape. These values are:
1. Relentless Pursuit of Excellence
3. Commitment to Deliver
4. Commitment to our People
5. One High Performing Team
We believe these values are fundamental to our vision to build a better business for the long-term and our aim to bring excellence to every aspect of every project we support.
If you feel that you may be suitable for this Commercial Administrator role, then please apply now!