Food Safety Consultant / Health and Safety Auditor
4 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Food Safety Consultant
Location: Home based covering the Midlands
Salary: Competitive depending on experience
The company is a leading business compliance group that provide services to businesses including high profile prestigious clients across the UK.
The purpose of this role of Consultant/Trainer is to provide a professional service to the company's clients including food safety/health & safety audits, documentation, training and consultancy support.
- To undertake food safety/health & safety audits
- To submit audit reports electronically to the administrative team promptly and accurately
- To tailor food safety management systems to clients operations
- To respond to enquiries from clients as required including allegations of food poisoning, food complaints, etc.
- To develop skills so as to provide tutoring for example from Level 2 to Level 4 on food safety, allergens, health & safety.
- To undertake such other duties such as project work as allocated by the Directors.
Skills, Experience and Knowledge:
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) is essential
- To have some experience in undertaking food safety audits or inspections is essential
- To have some experience in undertaking training is preferable
- To have experience of the catering industry is essential either as an auditor, inspector or catering practitioner.
- To hold suitable food safety and health & safety qualifications (e.g. Environmental health degree, Higher Certificate in food premises inspection, minimum level 4 health & safety)
- A keen eye for details; accuracy is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to listen to instructions and apply them
- Strong organisational skills
- Team player with strong relationship building skills
- An energetic approach and a can-do attitude
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and under pressure
- Audit feedback questionnaires/training evaluation forms
- Ability to follow process
- Delivery of activities on time
- Feedback from colleagues and customers
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; QHSE Manager, Food Production Manager, Food Safety Coordinator, Food Safety Trainer, Food Safety Inspector, Food Safety Trainer, Food Safety Consultant, Food Safety Manager, Food Safety Instructor, Food Safety Auditor, Health and Safety Trainer, Food Safety Supervisor, Health and Safety Consultant, SHEQ Coordinator, Health and Safety Instructor, Health and Safety Auditor, Food Safety Assessor may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Food Safety Consultant / Health and Safety Auditor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly