EXPERIENCED DEPOT / SITE OPERATIVE with CE1 Licence REQUIRED
The Coffee Cart Company Ltd is an independent coffee company, with an unrivalled reputation as the outdoor coffee specialists in the Great British outdoors. Our product, our skill, our team and our presentation have given us the credibility to excel alongside the big brands on the High Street.
Do you relish manual work in an outdoor environment?
Do you have a full CE1 driving licence (7.5 tonne + trailer) and/or HGV Class 1?
Do you have a counterbalance forklift licence?
Would you relish the opportunity to be a key player in a small but dynamic team?
You must relish manual hands-on work and possess the skills and competence to supervise the movement of equipment, vehicles and stock. You must be licensed to drive a vehicle up to 7.5 tonne + trailer (CE1 licence with CPC). This role offers a mix of site work and depot duties:
- Providing logistics support to your management team
- Supervising the daily set-up of trailer mounted coffee bar and outdoor furniture and/or the packing away of both at the end of the day
- Ensure competent handling of sensitive equipment
- Keeping the Depot organised and clean: accept deliveries / rotate stock
- Assist with vehicle maintenance; including washing vehicles & trailers
- Preparation of equipment / vehicles for forthcoming Events
- Picking and loading stock into vehicles
- Transportation of stock and equipment to operational sites
- Attend scheduled meetings and display a willingness to contribute
An ideal site operative will have the following skills and experiences:
- Relish working in an outdoor environment
- Committed, enthusiastic team player
- Ability to work in a methodical and organised way
- Ability to be flexible and use initiative
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment, but with care
- Ability to work under pressure taking full responsibility to meet deadlines
- Practical “hands on” approach, promoting a “can do attitude”
- Attention to detail
- Committed to providing excellent customer service
- Well presented
- Good geographical knowledge of the operational area covered by the Depot
- Manual Handling
Your normal working hours will be full time, up to 48 hours, 5 shifts per week, with additional duties as required by business needs.
Business operates between 5.30am and 7.30pm, 7 days a week.
For the right candidate we can offer a full time permanent position with a good salary £18,000 -£22,000+ dependent on skills and experience, 28 day’s holiday incl. public holidays and the opportunity to grow a career in a rapidly developing company.
To apply, please submit your CV and covering letter online, explaining how your skills and experience match what we are looking for.
recruitx ref: 52711457 / INDMP