*** We are now recruiting temporary support workers for the Christmas period***
*** Guaranteed work every weekend ***
*** Full time or part time positions available ***
Are you a student in need of extra money during the Christmas period? Look no further we have full time/part time positions available and have flexible working hours to suit your needs. If you require early, late, long day and night shifts we have the work for you, work when you want as much as you want!
Main Duties include:-
- Supporting vulnerable adults and young adults with various complex needs such as autism, mental health and learning difficulties within supported living and residential settings.
- Supporting service users with medication.
- Help maintain a safe, comfortable and supportive home for the service users.
- Enable service users to achieve independence in all areas of their life where possible.
- Help service users meet their health and social care needs.
- Ensure that the rights of the individuals we support are always protected and respected.
- All candidates must have a minimum of 6 months’ experience.
- You must have the right to work within the UK.
- You need to be 100% committed to helping improve the quality of life of vulnerable people.
- Situations can sometimes be difficult and challenging. You will need a willingness to work with a variety of clients with differing needs and an ability to work with challenging clients and demonstrate patience and compassion
- Flexible Hours – To suit your needs
- Rewarding – Job Satisfaction
- Free Training – Qualification opportunities
- Reputable Agency
- REC Regulated
- Excellent Weekly Pay
This role is subject to full safer employment checks including an enhanced DBS disclosure. The cost of this will be met by the applicant, but we also accept portable, enhanced DBS certificates.
Apply for Support Worker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly