I am currently working with a highly supportive school in Knowsley who are looking for a qualified KS1 teacher to support their team for the winter term starting after October half term.
We are looking for excellence across all areas of this Key Stage. It is therefore essential that applicants have a clear understanding of the KS1 curriculum.
Applicants should have:
- Strong communication skills with both pupils and staff.
- Current knowledge of the KS1 curriculum, with direct experience of working with pupils within this age range
- Knowledge of child development and relevant attainment levels
- The key person approach.
- Ability to support children's learning and development in a creative and flexible way.
We believe that every child deserves the very best education and a safe and caring environment in which they can thrive. Your positive and enthusiastic approach to working in partnership with the KS1 team will provide the means for our children to reach their potential.
The successful candidate requires the following qualities:-
- Hold QTS or an equivalent qualification that allows you to teach in schools
- Experience of working in a school environment within the last 12 months
- Good communication skills
- Be committed to working in a team
- Possess the motivation to achieve and add value to the school
- Support pupils with different ability levels, including SEN
Randstad Education is committed to Safer Recruitment which means any job application is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references in addition to any other safeguarding checks required.
In reward for our teachers' hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay with no hidden deductions, a refer a friend scheme, teacher of the term awards, access to Randstad Education's online CPD portfolio, long-term and permanent job opportunities, a dedicated consultant with a 24hr on call facility and an honest and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school.
" Randstad Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and require all applicants to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check "