Support Worker Roles on the Isle of Wight
Making the decision to receive care at home is never an easy one. So we’re looking for the most compassionate and caring Support Workers to deliver the best quality, personalised domiciliary care on the Isle of Wight.
Every Newcross Support Worker makes a difference in the lives of the people they encounter, through their compassionate and sensitive approach, but also their ability to deliver the highest quality person-centred care.
A conscientious and dedicated approach to personalised care makes an incredible difference to people, and that’s exactly what makes you the perfect fit for our team.
About the Support Worker Job Role:
As a Support Worker, you will provide an essential service to support to both children and adults, enabling them to lead independent and fulfilling lives. You will deliver encouragement and assistance to service users, helping them to partake in their favourite activities and assist their socialising with family, friends and the local community.
Unlike an agency, we focus on offering our staff a permanent job with all the flexibility to maintain a work/life balance. Enjoy a permanent contract, guaranteed house and free training with Newcross.
Recently awarded a ‘good’ rating by the CQC with special mention of our ‘dedicated’, ‘kind’ and ‘knowledgeable’ staff, our complex care at home are caring for more clients than ever before so whatever your specialist experience, we’ve got the role for you.
The benefits of joining the Newcross Team as a Support Worker:
- Excellent rates of pay plus bank holiday enhancements
- Agreed mileage expenses for most clients
- Criminal record (DBS) check refunded after initial period
- Your own online account area to enter availability, download timesheets and receive payslips
- One-to-one relationship with a dedicated service manager
- Ongoing training and development through our training credits scheme
In order to be considered for this support worker job role, you must have:
- The ability to prove your right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months’ previous paid experience working in a complex care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 18 months or your 3 most recent jobs
Please click the 'Apply Now' button to begin your application.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881 to speak to one of our dedicated HR team today. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing contained within this job advertisement is intended to discriminate in any way against anyone.