FINTEC recruit is seeking a Ventilation Engineer for our leading manufacturer and contractor client based in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire.
Due to company growth they have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Ventilation Services Engineer
You will have the opportunity to work on a range of challenging projects in the commercial sectors whilst developing your technical expertise and management skills.
You will be responsible for the design and development of working design drawings and specifications for commercial kitchen ventilation air conditioning and smoke ventilation systems.
Training will be provided to the right candidate where necessary.
- Produce working design drawings and documents for extract hoods mechanical fan systems dampers ducting, attenuation, control wiring and air conditioning.
- Perform air flow design calculations and measurements on site
- Advise and assist with development of new systems and R&D projects
- Research specialist areas and develop solutions
- Provide technical advice and support to Project Managers
- Attend client and design team meetings
- Carry out site surveys and design bespoke systems
- Applicants must have a Building Services Engineering background and design experience
- Diploma or other recognised qualification in Building Services Engineering
- Ability to solve design and project problems; learn control wiring; and understand air flow
- Experience of HVAC duct and fan sizing
- Contracting design and installation experience
Please click on apply or send your CV directly to our team and quote Ref: FT2585
FINTEC recruit specialise in Engineering, Technical, Finance, Legal and Business Support roles for permanent and contract positions, UK and International.