Warranty Claims Consultant - Immediate Start - Motor Insurance
3 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Warranty Claims Consultant - Motor Industry
Location: Sheffield, S4
Salary: £14,500 per annum rising to £15,000 on completion of probationary period
Operating under the prestigious AA Warranty brand, the company is a leading provider of quality insurance products for the motor industry predominantly warranty, mechanical breakdown and GAP.
They are currently recruiting for permanent, full-time posts within their Claims Department. They require professional and motivated candidates of the highest quality to fill these challenging and rewarding roles.
Being the policyholder's first contact, you will:
- Treat the customer fairly at all times;
- Assist them with the completion of their claim, from receiving the first call through to the claim's final settlement;
- Gather and record accurately and efficiently all relevant information, whether presented or asked for;
- Liaise with repairing garages/parts specialists to assist the policyholder in sourcing a quality and timely repair while keeping costs to a minimum;
- Keep the policyholder fully informed of progress until completion of the claim.
While motor vehicle experience would be useful, it is not essential.
It is essential that all applicants possess:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- A professional and courteous manner;
- Exceed expectations when working under pressure;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Enthusiasm and a willingness to learn new skills;
- Excel when working alone as well as part of a team;
- The ability to achieve both individual and departmental performance criteria as set out by the business.
Hours of Work:
Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm (with possibility of overtime).
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Insurance Claims Handler, Claim Handler, Customer Claims Executive, Claims Account Manager, Trainee Claims Handler, Junior Claims Handler, Claims Customer Service, Insurance Claims, Fraudulent Claims Handler, Insurance Fraud, Fraud Claims Handler, Motor Claims Handler, Personal Injury Claims Handler, Case Handler, Claims Assistant, Legal Claims Handler, Customer Claims Handler, Claims Technician will also be considered for this role.
Apply for Warranty Claims Consultant - Immediate Start - Motor Insurance
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly