Reach Forklift Truck Drivers - Night Shift
Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
We are continuously recruiting for Reach Forklift Truck Drivers to work for our prestigious client based in the Bawtry area.
The ideal applicant will have experience driving a Reach truck in a busy warehouse environment and will have worked with high bay racking previously. However, this is not imperative as we will consider all applicants with or without experience.
A background in driving PPT/LLOP trucks would also be advantageous.
We are looking for candidates who:
- Hold a valid Reach Truck Forklift Licence
- Can work to targets
- Preferably experience up to 10m in high bay racking
- Have an excellent work ethic and good attendance record
If your Reach Forklift Licence has expired but you have the experience we are looking for, don't worry as we will refresh your licence providing you have your expired certificate.
In return for your commitment you will receive:
- An excellent rate of pay
- Great bonus structure
- Accrued Holiday pay
- The full support of the Staffline On-site team and our client’s teams
- Ongoing work throughout the year
- Opportunity to become permanent
The shift available will be nights from 10pm - 6am Monday - Friday or Sunday - Thursday
Rate of Pay:
- Nights - £7.50 per hour (or £10.00 per hour if all shifts are attended and performance targets are met, 80%+)
If you do not have your own means of transport, there is the 205 bus from Doncaster that drops off at the site.