Senior Energy Analyst - Old Street, London
- Full Time
Senior Energy Analyst
Old Street, London
Do you have knowledge of the highly lucrative energy industry? Do you have an interest in the emerging markets? If so this may be the perfect job for you!
Our client, a leading Business Information provider is recruiting a Senior Energy Analyst, to be based in their offices in Old Street, London. The job requires the right candidate to research, write and edit senior-level market-focused reports about issues and trends within the global energy industry.
This full-time position requires in-depth study and analysis of various commercial topic areas across the energy industry to contribute to the update and production of new management reports. The position will provide the successful candidate with the opportunity to further hone their market/economic research, commercial knowledge and report writing and editorial skills.
Applicants must be:
• Competent with researching market/economic trends using primary and secondary data collection methods in the energy industry
• Highly literate with excellent writing & editorial skills, as there will be a large amount of written work involved
• Comfortable with interpreting and producing numerical data
• Organised and able to meet publishing deadlines
• Highly literate and have good writing skills in English
• Analytically inclined
• A fast learner, with good IT skills
• Able to produce well-presented edited documents on a regular basis.
Suitable candidates should:
• Have a degree, preferably in a business-related topic
• Have a good understanding of both business and technology,
• Preferably be living in London, or commutable distance at current time.
Salary is £25,000 basic.
Please submit your CV and covering letter today