Temp IT Document Administrator (x2)
1 day left
- Full Time
Job Elements: -
• Initial contract to End 2016
• Sourcing system documentation from a variety of repositories, both physical and electronic
• Performing initial review of the summary section of said documents and reporting any inconsistencies
• Updating controlled procedures held within an electronic document management system
• Extract the data relevant to IT to feed into the Periodic reviews.
• Assisting Project Manager with updates to ensure that documentation is up to date and that any redundant information has been moved across.
• Administrative tasks, as necessary, to support the smooth running of the project
The ideal candidate will have:
• Previous manufacturing sector experience
• IT literate
• Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office products particularly Word, Excel and Sharepoint.
• Project admin experience would be advantageous
• Excellent customer service attitude.
• Must possess a “can do” attitude and be enthusiastic with a positive outlook.
• Excellent organisational and communication skills (both oral and written).
• Exceptional attention to detail, with good literacy and numerical skills.
Apply for Temp IT Document Administrator (x2)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly