Carvery Assistant - Full Time
4 days left
- Full Time
Threadneedle Street, London - Full time Carvery Assistants needed to start as soon as possible
This is our Flagship Store, a great place to work and no weekends! If you have the right skills, apply now.
Salary: £8.20 per hour (Mon-Fri)
Working for Euphorium Bakery as a Carvery Assistant, will mean that you have responsibility to champion our fast-paced and unique offering. By getting involved, you will offer an exceptional service that our loyal customers have grown used to and our new customers would expect.
The job is broken down into three very clear elements.
Food preparation, ensuring all legalities and cooking specifications are followed, from production through to purchase by the customer. Duties to include, stock ordering, allergen, hygiene and quality control. Physical production of the product, and setting up of the counter displays twice daily.
Kitchen presentation standards maintained at all times, following all food safety regulations.
Excellent customer service skills, and knowledge of products produced to be able to give customers first class service.
• Creativity, innovation and inspiration
• A passion for our products
• A desire for great customer service with the ability to build strong relationships in an empathetic style
• People focused being an inspirational role model
• Confident and enthusiastic, with a great work ethic
• Excited to work in a fast-paced environment
• A great communicator, able to encourage a flow of ideas amongst the team
• Ambitious and keen to progress within the business
• Values led with a flexible and adaptable approach
Euphorium Bakery started the British Baking Revolution in 1999. Since then, we’ve been baking handcrafted bread fresh each day for outlets across London. But it’s not just the ingredients we put in to each loaf and cake that makes our products so special. Our people get behind everything we do to deliver the quality and service our customers love.
(Monday - Friday) £8.20 per hour