Retail Store Manager
Retail Store Manager
Salary: £22,000 per annum plus a performance related bonus.
Location: Westerham, Kent
Start Date: ASAP
With 160 years heritage, the Orvis brand encompasses distinctive country living, offering quality Ladies, Gent's clothing, Fly-Fishing and Dog products, which appeal both to avid countryside sports enthusiasts and those who aspire to such a lifestyle.
Retail Store Manager Position Profile:
We currently are seeking a Retail Manager for our store in Westerham, Kent, with a seven day trading period. The primary role is to oversee operational management and guidance, ensuring brand image and product range are presented in an authentic manner and ensuring sales targets for the store are achieved, whilst controlling costs.
To provide leadership and inspiration to enable the store team to achieve sales targets, maintain exceptional store standards and deliver first class customer service by managing the business from the front line with enthusiasm and commitment.
Retail Store Manager Responsibilities Include:
- Supporting the team in building, developing and maintaining the customer database ensuring repeat visits and customer loyalty, by delivering exceptional customer service
- Analysing sales figures in order to maximise profitability
- Ensuring the team are fully aware and actively striving to achieve key performance indicators in order to increase store performance and achieve store targets
- Demonstrating a strong commercial focus with an eye for improving the business
- Managing and providing leadership to the team including interviewing potential candidates, conducting appraisals, performance reviews, providing and organising training and development, performance management and coaching etc.
- Maintaining impeccable visual merchandising standards throughout the store ensuring effective use of space and stock availability
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success as a Retail Manager in a similar retail environment. The Manager will have the ability to promote the company values, by leading the team to live these values and exceed store KPI's.
Retail Store Manager Benefits:
Salary plus, a performance related bonus, three times annual salary life assurance, pension, generous staff discount, child care vouchers, 33 days holiday and use of Orvis fly-fishing beats in Hampshire
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience to carry out this Store Manager role then apply below today.