Head of Drama - Exeter
(£125-£160 daily experience dependant)
Are you an outstanding curriculum team leader with vision, drive and enthusiasm?
Are you looking to join a successful Drama department and develop your career in a College that is committed to the teaching of Drama?
We are seeking a passionate individual to join an exciting and successful Drama department, teaching at both Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4.
- Competitive rates of pay
- The opportunity to work within a department which prides itself on energy, enthusiasm and devotion to the arts
- Continuous professional development
- Potential to lead into long term positions
- Dedicated consultant to support you throughout
- Teaching KS3 & KS4 Drama
- Providing engaging, energetic and interactive lessons for students
- Managing behaviour in line with school?s behaviour policy
- Supporting students in a one-to-one or group environment
If you are keen to find out more, then apply now! This is a temporary post to cover maternity starting January 2017 but could open doors to further opportunities.
The closing date for application will be the first week of October.