Gas Engineer / Plumber / General Maintenance Person
Our client is looking for a Gas Engineer / Plumber / General Maintenance person to join them in Chorlton.
Gas Engineer / Plumber / General Maintenance Person - Job Description:
• Gas Inspections.
- Installation of Gas Boilers.
- General Plumbing.
- Perform repairs to property as needed.
• Perform house / unit renovations and upgrades as directed.
• Perform routine and scheduled maintenance of properties including but not limited to; bathroom tiling, kitchen repairs, all plumbing and gas leaks, property upkeep.
• Respond to emergency calls when directed by employer or office staff.
• Submit bids or estimates on job lists and projects as requested.
• Prioritize work to complete assignments in a timely manner.
• Perform routine inspections of property to check for maintenance problems.
• Complete daily work record forms and job assignment sheets.
• Complete other related paperwork as directed.
• Keep track of receipts for items purchased for each job - obtaining separate receipts per job when possible.
• Directly supervise any assistants working on a jobsite - need for assistants must be authorized by employer in advance, except in cases of an emergency.
• Perform other duties as directed by follow policies and procedures related to safety.
• Conduct visual safety inspections throughout the work day; identify and report unsafe conditions and correct as needed.
Gas Engineer / Plumber / General Maintenance Person Candidate Requirements:
• The candidate must have a Previous Experience of 2 - 3 Years.
Salary: Starting salary £25K DOE
Please apply online for this Gas Engineer / Plumber / General Maintenance Person role with your CV and covering letter, to include your current salary.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received for this Gas Engineer / Plumber / General Maintenance Person role and to follow further instructions if applicable.