Chef / Chef De Partie
2 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Chef / Chef De Partie
Salary: £8.46 Per Hour Plus Benefits
Working Hours: 36 Hours Per week
Do you fancy working as a Chef for one of the UK's biggest retailers?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our fantastic catering team providing a top class service to Head Office employees. Based at our Leicestershire Head Office, you'll be responsible for providing and preparing top quality food to the highest of standards.
About the Chef / Chef De Partie Role:
The successful Chef / Chef De Partie will:
* Work within the busy Head Office restaurant where you will be responsible for preparing a range of hot and cold foods for both breakfast and lunch meals
* With your knowledge of EHO regulations, you will provide a quality service whilst complying with quality standards at all times
* Working with the management team you will support with a range of seasonal and themed days providing a wide variety of food and flavours
The Ideal Chef / Chef de Partie will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role and a relevant qualification such as an NVQ or BTEC
- Demonstrate an ability to work within health and safety and food hygiene guidelines
- Have a real passion for food and cooking and be able to provide quality results
- Be able to work accurately and quickly in a high pressured environment whilst juggling a demanding work load to service head office
- Have a positive attitude and a flexible approach
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Chef to join a reputable company that offers its employees great working conditions and job security.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to carry out this role then apply below today for the chance of an early interview.
Apply for Chef / Chef De Partie
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly