Business Development Manager
The Company: Based in Rochdale, our client is a market leader in Buildings Protection Systems (gas barriers, gas venting / structural waterproofing), and in Sustainable Drainage Systems (modular systems for attenuation / soakaways). Throughout our 35 year history, we are proud to be at the forefront of our fields, with product quality, service and innovation at the top of our list of achievements.
Overall Role and Responsibilities: Working alongside thesales and technical teams, developing existing and new relationships with clients, to maximise market potential for our products
Key tasks and Responsibilities: Continuing expansion means we need people to join our existing team to develop sales and specifications. This is an opportunity a self-motivated professional to work for a market-leading manufacturer.
Duties will include
- Visiting and liaising with Construction Contractors, D&B Contractors, Civil Engineers, Groundworkers, Housebuilders
- Liaising with Sales and Technical teams
- Maintaining existing relationships and developing new
Key Qualifications and Attributes:
- The ability to manage your own time and set key priorities to manage your own workload in an efficient manner
- A knowledge of drainage / groundworks / substructures / civil engineering would be of benefit
- Organisational skills
- The ability to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail is essential.
- Full Driving licence
- Salary negotiable dependent on skills and experience
- Company Car
Location: opportunities also available in Scotland, Northern England, South East, South West