Accounts Office Manager / Finance Coordinator - Manufacturing
Job Title: Accounts Office Manager
Salary: £25,000 - £29,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 08.30 - 17.30hrs Monday to Friday (Negotiable)
Our Client was founded in June 2004 after identifying the need for a specialist manufacturer to solve challenging problems within the entertainment industry. The Company has grown to become synonymous within the entertainment industry as a top solution provider for major hard to solve issues, such as ergonomic SM desks, perfectly dimmed Auditorium LED lighting and networked programmable cue lights.
They are now looking to recruit for an Accounts Office Manager to work in their office based in Bristol.
To lead a team who are responsible for the preparation, development and analysis of key financial information across all areas of the finance function.
- Lead and motivate the team.
- Assist in the implementation of a new ERP system.
- Assist the FD with the production of monthly management accounts & KPI information.
- Providing detailed costings when required.
- Analysing the financial and operational impacts for all assigned projects.
- Development and monitoring of Batch and Job costing projects.
- Providing data for analysis of product profit margins and cost of sales.
- Monitoring updating and reporting on the integrated stock control system.
- Production efficiency monitoring.
- Provide support and cover for other job roles within the department.
- Working on ad hoc assignments with the Finance Director.
- Ensure the team work to set deadlines.
- Keep abreast of the required Health & Safety standards governing your job.
- Maintain polite and good communication with your colleagues at all time.
- Be prepared to undertake other reasonable duties as required.
The main tasks listed are not exhaustive but the above points represent the key areas pertaining to the role;
Skills, Knowledge & experience
- Advanced level Excel knowledge
- Accounts Office Management experience
- A relevant accounting/bookkeeping qualification.
- Proven ability to work accurately to tight deadlines and to prioritise a diverse workload.
- Need to demonstrate a flexible and proactive approach to work
- Highly motivated with strong organisational skills
- Team player - ability to get stuck in challenge and support the business
- Analytical with significant focus on attention to detail
- Good interpersonal communicator (ability to talk to project managers and get things done)
- Independent and self-motivated, able to work on own initiative.
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines in a busy SME sales environment
- Experience in Manufacturing would be advantageous
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV & Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Accounts Office Manager, Manufacturing Accounts Assistant, Finance Coordinator, Senior Finance Assistant, Bookkeeper, Accounts Assistant, Accounts Administrator, Office Manager, Accounts Clerk, Finance Clerk, Finance Administrator, Finance Assistant, Finance Admin, Accounts Officer, Accounts Team Assistant, Accounts Co-ordinator, Accounts Clerk, AAT Qualified, AAT Part Qualified, Financial Assistant, Accounts Admin, Finance Admin, Bookkeeping, Credit Controller, Purchase Ledger Administrator, Purchase Ledger Assistant, Assistant Accountant, Purchase Ledger, Sales Ledger will also be considered for the role.