Are you an enthusiastic and motivated Early Years teacher?
Do you have a passion for working with children to ensure they have the best possible start to life?
Would you like to work in a happy and friendly school environment where you are supported?
If the answer is yes to these questions, I have the right role for you!
We're seeking an Early Years Foundation Stage Teacher in the lovely town of Berkhamsted. This is a part time teaching post to start from November 2016 working for 5 mornings. The post welcomes newly and experienced teachers that are passionate about teaching.
- You'll be working in a warm, friendly, well resourced school with beautiful extensive grounds
- You'll be a part of a very supportive and welcoming team
- Great learning environment that is well equipped both indoors and outdoors with spacious and well resourced classrooms
- Fantastic continuing professional development for all staff
- Working with very well behaved students allowing you to get the most of your lessons
- A rapidly improving school that is dedicated to cultivating a motivating and engaging environment so all children excel
If you would like to work in a dynamic and friendly school environment where the children are at the centre of their focus, we simply ask that you:
- Hold a PGCE or equivalent certification
- Have a good understanding of the Early Years curriculum
- Provide creative and stimulating learning opportunities for the children you work with
- Have a strong desire to create exciting and memorable opportunities that will directly impact on the children's learning, ensuring good progress for all
We welcome any questions you may have so if you would like to speak to someone about this fantastic opportunity, call Hannah on 01582 811 878 or email your CV directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad Education is Hertfordshire County Council's preferred recruitment partner working with schools across Hertfordshire for all their recruitment needs. Randstad Education have over 20 years experience of working in the education sector and will help you make the right match with the right people in the right school.
All posts are subject to enhanced DBS and referencing checks. Randstad Education is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children.