Health and Social Care Assessor
An exciting opportunity has now arisen for a Health and Social Care Assessor to join Learning Links Europe Ltd.
Learning Links Europe Ltd are a well-established adult training provider in the North East and North West. We hold Ofsted Grade 2 and are MATRIX accredited.
We would like appoint an assessor to support learners at from Level 2 to Level 5 apprenticeships both remotely and face to face. We need someone who has a strong occupational competence within the care industry & also has the right drive for working with learners of mixed abilities.
As a Health and Social Care assessor you will be delivering assessments predominantly via Skype, Webinars e-learning and virtual assessment, work-placed observations of learners will be required around every 12 weeks.
An ideal Health and Social Care assessor will hold the following skills and experiences:
- A good knowledge of IT based systems. Experience with e-portfolio systems or a good digital foundation (including email, cloud storage, online resources) and a willingness to learn
- Literacy & Numeracy qualifications (at Level 2 or above)
- Minimum Level 3 qualification in Health & Social Care
- The ability to build relationships with employers, accurately report on learner progress and meet agreed success rates
- Full UK driving license and use of own car
- Assessor qualification (A1, D32, TAQA) or willingness to complete within the first six months of employment
- Occupational history and competence within the care industry
Functional skills delivery will be required although the company does have standalone FS Assessors within the business.
If you've a strong passion for Health and Social Care and are looking for a new role then please don't hesitate to get in touch.
In return you will receive a salary of £22,000 - £26,000 per annum depending upon experience.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online stating ref Care Assessor
LLE is a company providing high quality training working in partnership with the region’s employers.
recruitx ref: 52712081 / INDMP