Location: South Yorkshire
Cape is an international leader in the provision of essential industrial services principally to the energy and mineral resources infrastructure sectors. Our range of multi-disciplinary services includes the traditional services of access, insulation, coatings and mechanical and a range of specialist services including oil and gas storage tanks, heat exchanger replacement and refurbishment, and environmental services.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Co-ordinator to join our growing Recruitment team. Based at our head-office in Goldthorpe, South Yorkshire as a core element of the HR Shared Service, you will be the first point of contact for all recruitment activities across the UK.
The Recruitment team supports all hiring and redeployment decisions across every Cape business. To give that a sense of scale, it amounts to over 3,500 hires each year across site and office-based roles.
The key responsibilities include:
- Assisting hiring managers with labour planning and forecasting
- Managing all aspects of recruitment activity from initial requisition to offer of employment.
- Creating and publishing adverts
- Co-ordinating the redeployment of available personnel to current vacancies
- Liaising with agencies, intermediaries and limited company contractors as part of the recruitment process
- Verifying that certifications, qualifications and experience are valid and in line with company procedures
- Supporting TUPE mobilisations arising from contract wins
By showcasing your positive and proactive approach, with a focus on achieving results and filling vacancies, you will quickly develop the strong working relationships that are required with hiring managers, whether they are site or office-based.
In order to be successful you will need to demonstrate the ability to manage your time and workload effectively because the environment is fast-paced with a varied workload that will change on a daily basis and sometimes from hour to hour.
In addition, you will need to have:
- Proven experience in Recruitment or Administration
- The ability to handle very high volumes of work,
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Resilience and self-motivation
- Attention to detail
- Strong focus on customer service
In return we can offer you a competitive salary along with personal and professional development and the opportunity to develop your career, with the leading international provider of industrial services.
Cape was founded in 1893 as an importer and manufacturer of insulation materials. Since then we have grown steadily, both organically and through acquisition, to become the leading international multi-disciplinary service provider we are today. We now employ over 19,000 people in 30 countries, bringing expertise and experience to the full lifecycle of large secure industrial assets. We provide a global client base with a wide range of core and specialist services, principally to industrial plant operators and major international Engineering and Construction contractors both on, and off-shore.
Our values describe the working culture and underlying behaviour we aim for across Cape. These values are:
1. Relentless Pursuit of Excellence
3. Commitment to Deliver
4. Commitment to our People
5. One High Performing Team
We believe these values are fundamental to our vision to build a better business for the long-term and our aim to bring excellence to every aspect of every project we support.
If you feel that you may be suitable for this role, then please apply now!