Health and Social Care Assessor
4 days left
- Full Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Health & Social Care Assessor to join Learning Links Europe Ltd based in Teesside.
Learning Links Europe Ltd is a well-established adult training provider in the North East and North West. We hold Ofsted Grade 2 and are MATRIX accredited.
We would like appoint an assessor to support learners from Level 2 to Level 5 apprenticeships both remotely and face to face. We need someone who has a strong occupational competence within the care industry & also has the right drive for working with learners of mixed abilities.
As a Health & Social Care Assessor you will be delivering assessments predominantly via Skype, Webinars e-learning and virtual assessment.
An ideal Health & Social Care Assessor will have the following skills and qualifications:
- A good knowledge of IT based systems. Experience with e-portfolio systems or a good digital foundation (including email, cloud storage, online resources) and a willingness to learn
- Literacy & Numeracy qualifications (at Level 2 or above)
- Minimum Level 3 qualification in Health & Social Care
- The ability to build relationships with employers, accurately report on learner progress and meet agreed success rates
- Full UK driving license and use of own car
- Assessor qualification (A1, D32, TAQA)
- Occupational history and competence within the care industry
Functional skills delivery will be required although the company does have standalone FS Assessors within the business.
If you've a strong passion for Health and Social Care and are looking for a new role then please don't hesitate to get in touch by submitting your CV online quoting the reference Care Assessor.
In return for this you will receive a salary of £22,000 - £26,000 per annum.
LLE is a company providing high quality training working in partnership with the region’s employers.
recruitx ref: 52712080 / INDMP
Apply for Health and Social Care Assessor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly