Retail Liaison & Administrator
Position: Retail Liaison & Administrator (Permanent - Part Time)
Location: Birkenhead, Wirral
Salary: Up to £18K pro rata for 20 hours per week
Benefits: Free On-Site Parking; 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Hours: 20 Hours Per Week (Split Across 3 or 4 Days, Must Include Monday)
Founded in 1967, our clients business is one of the UK’s leading multi-retailer voucher and prepaid gift card business’, focused on the corporate gift and Christmas savings markets, sales are generated through the internet, their direct sales force and agents.
The Retail Liaison & Administrator Role:
Working within the Retail Services Department, the main purpose of this Retail Liaison & Administrator role is to handle customer service issues, and manage all administration tasks.
- To handle customer service issues with retail partner contacts
- To secure, collate & manage retail special offers for L2S vouchers & flexecash cards
- Manage all administration tasks associated with CRM database, voucher & card carrier designs
- To be part of the Sign Off process for use of all intellectual property collateral
- Collate & distribute security & marketing collateral
- Effective control of yearly activity planner
- Effective management of all office supplies
- Handle incoming enquiries in a proactive & professional manner
- Production & distribution of specific reports
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
- Highly literate & numeric
- Professional telephone manner
- High attention to detail
- Excellent planning & organising skills
- Computer proficient, especially in the use of Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Proactive, diligent & thrives in a team environment
- Creative or artistic
- Previous experience of working in a retail environment or in a sales support role
If you are interested in applying for this Retail Liaison & Administrator position, simply submit your CV via the button shown, along with a covering letter highlighting why you feel that you are the right candidate for this role.
It will not be possible to respond to all unsuccessful applicants individually, therefore if you do not hear from us by 25th October, please consider your application will have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This vacancy is being advertised by Net-Recruit.