Installation Operative (Vending Machines)
Do you have superb customer service skills, who would thrive in a role that offers the variety of working both in a workshop and at customer sites? Then don’t miss this opportunity to join the busy Engineering Team of LTT Vending, one of the most innovative and ambitious vending companies in the U.K.
LTT Vending Group is the largest independently owned vending organisation in the UK, offering a wide range of bespoke and innovative solutions, with over 160 employees working from 6 strategically placed locations across the UK. As a family business LTT believes employee involvement, development and empowerment is fundamental to success, therefore are proud of their Investors in People status.
Reporting to the Installations Manager, as an Installation Operative you will be responsible for preparing vending machines to specification, and assisting in the onsite installation, re-location and removal of vending equipment using approved materials handling equipment. Your responsibilities and duties will include, although not be limited to;
- Ensuring all machines are prepared to exact specification and to a high standard of workmanship
- Assisting in the onsite installation, re-location and removal of vending equipment, delivering a high standard of customer service at all times
- Keeping the workshop and machine store in a clean and tidy condition
- Assisting with site surveys for machine installations and removals
- Planning and implementing machine movements, and accurately completing all associated paperwork
- Assisting with customer repairs and breakdowns when necessary
To be considered for this Installation Operative role you MUST have the following experience, skills, qualifications and attributes;
- Superb customer service skills with a polite, professional and helpful manner
- Awareness of Health and Safety regulations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team player whilst able to work autonomously
- A flexible approach to work, with a can-do positive attitude
- IT literacy with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills
- Good organisation and prioritisation skills
A 7.5t driving licence and experience in; basic plumbing, installation and the vending machine or similar industry would be advantageous, although not essential.
You will gain the opportunity to join a stable market leader with excellent opportunities for career progression.
Salary: £16,000 per annum
Other Benefits: Company pension scheme after six months, death in service, child care voucher scheme, staff uniform provided, plus free hot drinks and subsidised snacks and drinks
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday. Flexibility will be required to meet the needs of the business and customers.
Contract type: Permanent
Location: Lewes (East Sussex)
This Installation Operative vacancy is advertised by JVP Jobs on behalf of the employer LTT Vending. At JVP Jobs we believe in providing complete transparency for you the job seeker, and by applying for this role you give express consent for us to directly submit your application to our above named client in conjunction with this vacancy only. Please note that JVP is an advertising company NOT a recruitment agency, therefore all applications will be reviewed directly by the employer LTT Vending, and should they wish to progress your application further, they will be in contact with you.
LTT Vending requests for no recruitment agency contact please.
Feel free to visit JVPJobs co uk to access CV and Interview tips, apply for advertised vacancies, and set up email job alerts.
**Workshop, Installing, Installation, Technician, Fitter, Vending Machine, Fruit Machine, Lewes, Sussex, Brighton, South England**