Year 4 Teacher
URGENT Year 4 Teacher - IMMEDIATE START
South East London
Full time and Part time opportunities
To Start ASAP.
If you are an experienced QTS teacher, or NQT who has worked with Early Years up to Key Stage 2 and has a strong knowledge of the UK National Curriculum, this may be your next step in finding that perfect job! This is a fantastic opportunity working with our schools based in Lambeth.
To be eligible for the teaching roles we have on offer, you will need:
- QTS or NQT qualification
- A valid DBS (Randstad can facilitate a DBS application if required)
- Have relevant up to date teaching experience in UK schools
- Be available and ready to accept vacancies at relatively short notice if necessary
- An inspiring, innovative and resourceful approach to delivering the National Curriculum
- Provide effective classroom management in line with schools behaviour policy
- The ability to be highly organised and flexible where needed
- effective communication both written and verbal
- ability to plan & organise
- IT literacy
- proven ability to work under pressure
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive rates of pay
- A refer a friend scheme
- Candidate rewards
- Long term and permanent job opportunities
If education is your passion and you feel you could thrive within this environment then don't hesitate to apply today!
Randstad Education are committed to safeguarding, promoting the welfare of children, safer recruitment and aims for quality services and equal opportunities for all.
If this is not the position for you but would be interested in discussing other roles within the Education sector please do not hesitate to get in touch. We also have a 'refer a friend' scheme: https://www.randstad.co.uk/job-seeker/areas-of-expertise/education/refer-a-friend/