HR and Payroll Advisor / Human Resources Advisor
Job Title: HR & Payroll Advisor
Location: Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire
Salary: £25,000 - £32,000 depending on experience
- To provide support, advice and guidance to managers and associates concerning HR issues in order to ensure subsequent actions are in line with the needs of the business and within the local law.
- Own the administration of compensation and benefits, including the annual salary review process, by providing support and guidance (such as relevant market data) as appropriate.
- Manages the monthly payroll for circa 230 employees
- Provides training to managers and employees in HR Systems
- Administers all new starters processes, including all contractual paperwork, induction plans and conducting the company induction program.
- Ensures that recruitment is carried out in line with the needs of the business, managing all aspects of recruitment administration and interviewing where necessary.
- Conducts interviews with all employees leaving the organisation and administers the leavers processes ensuring all systems and benefits providers are updated accordingly.
- Work with managers on identifying training needs across all departments and provide coaching and support on solutions to those development gaps.
- To facilitate and provide an independent view in disciplinary / grievance investigations and hearings to ensure such matters are conducted in line with the Company policy and procedure and local laws.
- Ensures the companies HR policies and procedures remain consistent with changes to legislation and best practice.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced in all areas of HR Administration, and ideally will have had responsibility for payroll. Will have worked in a fast paced environment, with high a drive for accuracy and results.
- Personable, open and honest with strong communication skills
- Comfortable with working across a business at all levels from manufacturing operatives to managing director.
- Able to take ownership of and challenge policy making when needed
- Strong attention to detail, and good analytical skills
- Bold enough to take risks whilst remaining both disciplined and balanced in your approach
- Strong influencing skills, able to convey information to all concerned clearly and convincingly
- Experienced in using HR systems, ideally Workday
- Advanced Microsoft Skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; HR Graduate, Human Resources Business, HR Advisor, Graduate, Human Resources Executive, HR Assistant, Human Resources Manager, Human Resources Analyst, Human Recourses Advisor, Human Resources Officer, HR Generalist, Personnel Manager, HR Officer, Human Resources Consultant, Human Resources, HR Manager, Human Resources Graduate, CIPD will also be considered for this role.