Head of Marketing
3 days left
- Full Time
Cineworld Group was founded in 1995 and is now the leading cinema group in the UK & Ireland. In 2014, Cineworld Group combined with Global City Holdings. We now operate 90 cinemas in the UK and Ireland of which 83 are multiplex sites with five screens or more. Cineworld also acquired the cinema at The O2 and upgraded the 24.4 meter screen making it the largest 3D screen in Europe. In December 2011 Cineworld opened its first IMAX auditorium at Cineworld Edinburgh and currently has 17 IMAX auditoriums nationwide, including IMAX with Laser in Sheffield. In January 2015 we became the first cinema chain in the UK to open a 4DX auditorium at Cineworld Milton Keynes and the brand currently has four 4DX auditoriums nationwide, including Sheffield, Crawley and Stevenage. Last year Cineworld launched its first VIP experience at Cineworld Sheffield.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Head of Marketing to lead our Marketing team based in Chiswick. Our offices are accessible from Gunnersbury tube station on the District Line and Overground or via a short walk from Kew Bridge mainline station.
Reporting into the SVP of Marketing our Head of Marketing will be responsible for Brand, B2C campaign management, PR and Social and will ensure effective delivery of Cineworld’s Brand and Marketing Communications strategy delivering against the business KPI’s.
Responsibilities – Head of Marketing
- Ownership of the Marketing Communications strategy and delivery of the plan to support cinema admissions, Cineworld’s market share
- Management of integrated through the line campaigns to support key business focus areas of driving growth in customer frequency and spend per person across key areas including Unlimited card, IMAX, 4DX, Dbox, Superscreen across multiple paid, owned and earned channels
- Supporting the growth of our cinema footprint in the UK managing campaigns to launch new and refurbished cinemas and sustain their growth
- Supporting the launch and growth of our key propositions including IMAX, 4DX, Superscreen & VIP ensuring customers are aware of the benefits and that all branding is consistent
- Manage the overall social media strategy and delivery of great content into social media channels to include Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram and Snapchat
- Manage, protect and promote the Cineworld and Cineworld plc. brand across all channels including PR and social
- Acting as a Media owner and managing the sales of our portfolio of channels whilst also navigating the media mix across paid, owned and earned channels in order to maximise the potential of our assets
- Build, lead, motivate, coach and support to deliver an effective, performing team that continually meets Business needs
- Effectively manage suppliers, partners and agencies to maintain a strong partnership approach acting as an extension of the team, delivering a coordinated approach.
- Manage budgets, forecasting and any sales income for the Marketing team
- Work closely with Commercial, Film, Retail, Operations and Ecommerce to ensure a joined-up approach to Cineworld projects and ensuring effective delivery of communications into all channels.
- Manage ad hoc strategic and departmental projects as required
Required Skills – Head of Marketing
- Excellent experience and understanding of the media mix, especially digital
- Strong experience and understanding of delivering a clear through the line marketing plan
- Excellent experience and understanding of digital communications, especially social media and PR
- Good experience and understanding of brand principles and appreciation of the challenges involved in delivering consistent and inspiring brand results
- Proven experience in PR & reputation management
- Sound commercial experience with excellent budget management skills, strong numeracy and analytical skills to monitor and report on performance
- Excellent experience in delivering a customer-focused approach to decisions
- Marketing qualifications – ideally CIM or Marketing degree qualified
- Excellent management skills to manage and motivate internal and external teams
Our Head of Marketing will be a collaborative and confident leader who can inspire a team to deliver against tight timescales in a multi stakeholder environment. With a specialist Marketing qualification and extensive Marketing experience at senior level our Head of Marketing will bring a wealth of expertise and stakeholder skills to the role gained ideally from a multi-site Leisure, Hospitality or Retail brand. Our Head of Marketing will exhibit a passion for achieving and will be commercially focused and able to work with ambiguity. This is a cross functional role and our Head of Marketing will liaise with other key departments including Retail, Film Buying, Business Analysis and Operations amongst others.
The Head of Marketing role offers a competitive salary along with a number of additional benefits including car allowance, pension, Bupa Life Assurance, Cinepass, Childcare Vouchers, Gym Membership and Cycle to work scheme.
Apply now to be considered for our Head of Marketing role.
Apply for Head of Marketing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly