Care Assistant Jobs in Melton Mowbray - Free DBS & uniform
4 days left
- Part Time
Providing great care is so much more than a set of actions, it’s about empowering each individual to live their life to the best of their abilities.
Joining Newcross in a care assistant job means you understand the importance of a person-centred approach to care. With a natural ability to put each person’s needs at the centre of all you do, you will provide compassionate care in a professional manner at all times.
We are now seeking to build our team of care assistants working in Melton Mowbray and the surrounding areas as part of our Leicester branch team
Newcross Healthcare is a trusted organisation that has been providing excellent quality care to clients in nursing homes, hospitals and people in their own homes for over 20 years. With proven results through our in-house training, you will also benefit from the support of a local line manager and the expertise of our Clinical Excellence team.
For a limited time only, we’ll also welcome you with a free DBS check and uniform when you join our team.
If you’re looking for flexible day, night or weekend shifts and the chance to choose your own rota with the added support of a permanent contract, guaranteed hours and a local line manager, this is the job for you!
Working in a Care Assistant job with Newcross, we can offer you:
- Pay rates up to £11.96/hr
- Weekly pay including holiday pay
- Free uniform upon joining (limited time offer!)
- Free criminal record check (DBS) for a limited time
- Free training through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Online account area and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Local line manager and national Clinical Excellence Team support
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
Our clients are located in several different areas throughout Leicestershire, so you will be expected to travel to different locations. In some instances, your own transport is essential for this.
To apply for this care assistant job you will need:
- To prove your right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months’ previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 18 months or your 3 most recent jobs
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months
If you have an NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care, or currently work in a care assistant job, you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.