Registered Care Manager, Acquired Brain Injuries
We are looking for an experienced Registered Care Manager for a residential service specialising in Acquired Brain Injury services in the Bristol area. You will inspire and lead your staff team to uphold a quality service for transitional residential support and rehabilitation services for adults.
Our client has a fantastic multidisciplinary team who look at the strategies needed to support each individual to aid their rehabilitation. You will ensure each resident is supported by working alongside Occupational Therapists, Psychologists, Speech and Language Therapists and Physiotherapists.
As a Registered Care Manager you will:
- Maintain the highest standards of quality rehabilitation support and promote good practice
throughout the team
- Maintain effective communication and rapport with the team members
- Support the team in developing their knowledge and skills
- Lead the staff team on a daily basis and support them with any training and supervision
- Ensure that the CQC Regulations are adhered to and that the company policies and procedures comply with the latest legislation
Person Specification of a Registered Care Manager:
- Knowledge of Acquired Brain Injury is essential
- Experienced and passionate about providing outcomes for people
- The willingness to mentor and inspire others
- A minimum qualification of QCF Level 5 or equivalent
- Positivity, creativity, energy, caring and integrity essential
Above all you will be passionate about leading and inspiring a fantastic support team, who put the people they support at the heart of everything they do.